Base de données de bourses
Informations sur les programmes de bourses du DAAD pour les étudiants, diplômés, doctorants, post-doctorants et enseignants-chercheurs ainsi que des informations sur les offres de financement d’autres organismes et fondations allemandes (en anglais).
University Summer Courses offered in Germany for Foreign Students and Graduates • DAAD
Who can apply?
- Students in Bachelor's and Master's programmes of all disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two university years at the start of the scholarship.
What can be funded?
- Funding is provided for participation in language, regional studies and technical language courses offered by state or state-recognised German higher education institutions and language course providers affiliated with higher education institutions.
- Course providers and courses offered can be found on the DAAD website at: www.daad.de/hsk-kursliste.
- The courses are taught exclusively in German.
Duration of the funding
- The courses have a duration of at least 18 teaching days (max. 5 days/week, excluding arrival and departure days) with at least 25 teaching hours per week each.
- The scholarships cannot be extended.
- The courses usually take place in the months ofJune to November.
- One-time scholarship payment of 1,061 euros; scholarship holders from the "Least Developed Countries" receive a scholarship in the amount of1,236 euros.
- Payment of a country-specific travel allowance (exception: Western Europe), see: travel allowance.
- Health, accident and personal liability insurance benefits.
The course fees and accommodation costs are usually deducted directly by the language course provider from the scholarship benefits to be paid out, so that the scholarship holder may "only" receive the difference to the full amount from the course provider.
The above-mentioned scholarship benefits (including the flat-rate travel allowance) are not transferred abroad.
- A selection committee reviews applications
- Key selection criteria are:
- the academic achievements to date
- a convincing motivation with regard to studies and subject selection
What requirements must be met?
- The minimum age at the start of the scholarship is 18 years.
- As a rule, applicants must be enrolled at a university in the programme countries (except Germany) both at the time of application and during the entire scholarship period.
- There must be two years between two funding awards for a university summer course.
- Applicants must be able to follow lectures in German and participate in working groups.
- German language skills must be proven at the time of application.
- The language certificate cannot be older than 2 years at the time of application.
- The following language certificates are usually accepted: onSET-Deutsch, TestDaF, Goethe Institut certificate, DSD, DSH, telc Deutsch, ÖSD-Zertifikat, baccalaureate (for specialised language courses only).
If, due to the pandemic situation, it is not possible for you to take one of the above-mentioned language examinations and submit a corresponding language certificate, in such proven cases, a language certificate approved by DAAD lecturers can be submitted as an exception. Please contact the respective information and counselling office for further information.
If you already have a language certificate from 2020 for attending a course in 2021 that has been approved by DAAD lecturers, you can submit it this year as an exception.
[list|In principle, applicants must provide proof of a minimum language level of A2. Applicants from the field of German studies must provide proof of a minimum language level of B1.
Documents to be uploaded to the DAAD Portal:
- Online application form
- Complete curriculum vitae in tabular form (in German)
- Letter of motivation (in German)
- Copy of the graduation certificate (for Bachelor's students) or copy of the Bachelor's degree certificate from the university (for Master's students) with indication of the final grade(s), if available (with German or English translation).
- Performance records of the last two years in German or English
- Language certificates (with German or English translation, if applicable)
- Other documents that you consider important for your application, if necessary with German or English translation (e.g. proof of internships, certificates of employment).
Applications are open from 15. September each year.
- In the application form, applicants are asked to indicate three course preferences. They must fill in all fields and indicate different course locations. The course preferences will be taken into account by the DAAD in the final placement, if possible. Important: The available capacities are limited, therefore the DAAD reserves the right to assign you to another course.
- Once your application has been received, it is no longer possible to change your course preferences or change courses.
- Only complete applications submitted by the deadline can be considered.
- Your application documents, including all attachments, samples, etc., become the property of the DAAD without any claim to remuneration. They will not be returned. Applicants' data will be stored by the DAAD in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, as far as they are required for processing the application.
- Please note: If participation in the local language course is not possible due to the current pandemic situation (e.g. language course cancelled, high incidence of infection, official requirements, entry restrictions, etc.), the DAAD reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship and award it as an online language course. This does not entitle the applicant to participate in an online language course.
Information and advisory centres
Immeuble KOOLI, 5ième étage
14 rue du 18 janvier 1952
1000 Tunis (Centreville)
Tel.: +216 (71)/240-833
Fax.: +216 (71)/240-831
Contact: Salha Ennajeh
E-Mail.: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
More detailed information
- Course providers and courses on offer can be found on the DAAD website at: www.daad.de/hsk-kursliste.
- For more general information on language certificates, please visit the DAAD website at: www.daad.de/deutschland/nachdeutschland/voraussetzungen/en/6221-deutsche-sprache.
- Answers on questions about the University Summer Courses programme can be found here here
Lectrice du DAAD
Institut Supérieur des Langues de Gabès
Rue Ali Jemal
Klaus Otto Schnelzer
Lecteur du DAAD
Institut des Langues de Tunis
10 Rue Ibn Maja
1003 Cité EL Khadra
Dr. Martina Moeller
DAAD-Lektorin / Lectrice du DAAD
Université La Manouba
Faculté des Lettres, des Arts
et des Humanités
BP - 2010 La Manouba
Le portail de candidature n'est pas entièrement compatible avec des appareils mobiles. Merci d'utiliser un ordinateur pour déposer votre candidature . Requis techniques
General information on the application via DAAD portal
This is what you have to do:
1. Register in the DAAD portal (Read notes about registering in the portal >>)
2. Applying online in the DAAD portal (Read notes on applying in the portal >>)
- Download and complete the online application form
- Prepare application documents
- If necessary, translate documents (unless they are already in German or English).
- Scan paper documents (except references) and save in PDF format. Please note that you can only upload PDF files to the portal.
- Upload the completed application form and the other application documents to the portal in PDF format. Translations, if applicable, should be uploaded together with the document issued in the original language.
- Submit the uploaded application documents online.
If you have any technical questions or problems your local information and advice centres could not help you with, please do not hesitate to contact our technical Portal hotline: +49 (0228) 882-8888 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, open every weekday from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm (CET).
Please consider this when you are planning your application.
Ce programme n'est pas actuellement ouvert à la candidature. Merci de vérifier la date limite de dépôt de dossier dans "Application procedure".