Base de données de bourses
Informations sur les programmes de bourses du DAAD pour les étudiants, diplômés, doctorants, post-doctorants et enseignants-chercheurs ainsi que des informations sur les offres de financement d'autres organismes et fondations allemandes (en anglais).
University Summer Courses offered in Germany for Foreign Students and Graduates • DAAD
Who can apply?
- Applications are open to students in Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes in any subject area.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period.
What can be funded?
- The programme funds attendance of language and area studies courses as well as special language / terminology courses that are offered by state or state-recognised German universities and by affiliated language schools.
- You can find out about course providers and programmes on the DAAD website under: www.daad.de/hsk-kursliste.
- The courses are taught exclusively in German.
Duration of the funding
- The courses run for at least 18 teaching days (max. 5 days/week, excluding days of arrival and departure) with a minimum of 25 hours of teaching a week.
- The grants are non-renewable.
- The courses usually take place in the period from June to November.
- One-off scholarship payment of 1,061 euros; scholarship holders from "Least Developed Countries" receive a scholarship of 1,236 euros.
- Payment of a country-specific travel allowance (exception: Western Europe), see: travel allowance.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Please note:
Course fees and accommodation expenses are usually deducted directly from scholarship payments by the language course provider so that the grant holder is possibly paid only the difference to the full amount of the scholarship by the course provider.
The above mentioned payments (including travel allowance) will not be transferred abroad.
- A selection committee reviews applications
- The most important selection criteria are:
- previous academic achievements
- convincing motivation for choice of study programme and subject