The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) would like to announce that the call for applications for the “Helmut-Schmidt Programme: Master’s Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance – PPGG” is now open.
With the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme, the DAAD strives to contribute to promoting good governance and civil society structures in developing and emerging countries.
Scholarships in the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme are available for seven master’s programmes at the following universities:
- Peace and Conflict Studies: Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
- Public Policy: Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt
- Development Studies: University of Passau
- Governance and Public Policy: University of Passau
- Social Protection: University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- Development and Governance: University of Duisburg-Essen
- Management in Nonprofit-Organisations: University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück
Further information on: Helmut-Schmidt-Programme
The application period for all seven higher education institutions is from 1 June until 31 July 2023.