The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Center for Lifelong Learning (C3L) at the University of Oldenburg (Germany) would like to announce that the call for application for the next DIES-Training Course UNILEAD 2024 is out now.
Target group: Higher education managers from Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia
Further key criteria are:
- Applicants have been holding a university management position with managerial and personnel responsibilities no longer than 4 years.
- Active and excellent English language skills (speaking and writing)
- Applicants are university leaders preferably between 30 and 40 years.
- Applicants hold at least a Master’s degree.
- The provision of international experience will be an asset.
Application deadline: October 11th, 2023, 10.00 am Central European Summer Time
Applications can be submitted via the online application form on the UNILEAD-website at https://c3lms.uni-oldenburg.de/unilead-2024
Further details: Call for applications: UNILEAD 2024 [PDF 566.20 KB]